11.05.2012

Changes and Nail Polish

April.

April was the last time I blogged and man have things changed!

Well first I'd like to say Welcome to Courtney's Life of Crazy!
This page used to be Dotted Lily but it is no longer!

The past 6 months have been absolutely insane and it isn't over yet.  I no longer live in a house with my boyfriend and a couple of friends. Paul and I moved into his dad's house because we are MOVING to Georgia in January! 
This girl is finally going back home!
We are saving our money and living in a rent free home.  

Some things happened over the summer that made Paul and I decide to move away from Parkersburg.  I have been ready to be back home, and Paul has always wanted to move south.  He (just like me) is not a fan of cold weather and snow. Yes, Georgia can get a bit chilly, but no where near like West Virginia.

Photography still is a HUGE part of my life.  Actually yesterday I took Senior photographs of Bryce.


Here's a peek! 














I am still doing my Photography studies through New York Institute of Photography.  I absolutely love it.


And just for fun, I went and bought new nail polish the other day...


 I'm addicted to nail polish.  Pretty sure!  I used the purple on the top left on my fingers and the green on the top right on my toes!  I always have such a hard time deciding which color to used first!

Anyway, that is it for now!

Later Gater ;)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Georgia will be a nice change of pace.. One of my favorite cities in the world is Savannah! There's just no place quite like it. Good luck with the move!