11.13.2012

Lost my Head

My brain is all scrambled.

                                             I have no idea whether I'm coming or going!  
I have two photo shoots to work on and post for my customers and I have three girls to home school!  
I'm moving in January and I haven't even gotten Christmas presents done.  
I need to workout more but lately all I've wanted to do is cuddle, get warm, and nap!
I need to save enough money to pay my bills for a month so that I can find a job when we move.
I need to catch up on my own school work!
I take care of 7 kids all together...Christmas is coming.  Do I get them all a gift or just take them to the dollar store?  They already know I'm broke!

There are two more customers that want pictures done but between all of our schedules, its a nightmare trying to get them scheduled...plus the weather isn't helping us out either!
My boyfriend is addicted to stupid Halo.
I need to pack.
I so badly want to scrapbook...and I keep buying little things for my scrapbook and my smash book.
I have an Oscar fish bigger than my head...how on God's green earth am I supposed to move him??  He's too big to fit in a bucket but I can't move him in his tank!
I have promised myself no more eating out all the time! I bought myself healthy food....EAT IT!!

The girls have so many projects that they want to do before I leave.  I want to do them and I don't want to start slacking right before I leave but...

MY MIND IS A MESS!!!!

HELP ME!!!

1 comment:

Sprinkle said...

And now? Hope things have levelled out!