4.18.2012

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}

Oh goodness....where to begin?!!

Lets start with my puppy, Neera!
I took her to work with me today...I'm a Nanny and Homeschool Coach!

This is Neera, enjoying a good run!

And this is Daisy and Neera!  They were playing fetch and got distracted by a car!

Lets see...what else...

Oh!!
I enrolled yesterday!  My dream of being a professional photographer is only a years(or so) worth of hard work away!

I'm loving the man in this photo!  This is Paul, my best friend, my supporter, my personal space heater, my comedian, and my love!!  

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90752418/love-photography-camera-necklace-with
This necklace that I found on Etsy!!!

I definitely want this bracelet!!


And thats all for today!!  

Join in on the fun!!
I hope you have a great rest of the week!!

Later Gater  ;)

1 comment:

Abbey said...

That is a really great bracelet.

And congrats on your enrollment! I hope it's wonderful. :)