3.12.2012

ViSalus

Want to lose a couple extra pounds?
Or do you need to gain a few pounds??

I have started the 90 day ViSalus Challenge and this coming Thursday will mark my first week of the challenge!  
So far, so good!  Thursday I will have more information about this challenge and let y'all know how it works.
Doctors actually are approving these shakes and I know you hear that about every diet fad but this is more than just a diet!!  It's so nutritional and so yummy!!

but anyway....

Hunger Games!!!

Currently reading the book and staying away from any trailer or commercial for the movie.  I'm getting the characters in my mind the way I want them!  
Its so good right now and I hate the fact that I fall asleep every time I start reading any book...but I will finish it soon!!



Later Gater.  ;)


No comments: