3.06.2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes... I need to forget about the past and move on. 

Sometimes... I need just one kiss from Paul to make my day better. 

Sometimes... I want to drink all the milk I can get my hands on! 

Sometimes... I want to scream at the top of my lungs and punch someone! 

Sometimes... I want to just act and not think. 

Sometimes... I wish friendships didn't end so badly. 

Sometimes... I wish that chocolate and ice cream were healthy foods! 

Sometimes... I wish on the first star I see of the night. 

Sometimes... I wish that my kitten Sarabi wasn't so INSANE! 


I am always human. I am always myself. I am always wanting more from life. 

I am in love with a wonderful man who makes me laugh at the most ridiculous jokes and makes me feel like there is no one else in the world. 


I will obtain my dream of being a photographer. I will put my best efforts towards it and I will succeed. 

I will be someone that my parents are proud of. 


I am Courtney and Most of the Time... I love being me!! 


 Later Gater. ;)

No comments: