3.31.2012

Kansas City, MO

Last weekend we spent the entire time driving 12 hours to Kansas City...24 hours in Kansas City...and then 12 hours driving home from Kansas City!
It was totally worth it!

As some of you may know, I went to this huge city for a ViSalus New Success Training.  It was so much fun!
I learned so much information that I don't even know what to do with it!

I do know that I am going to become a promoter and work my way to getting that BMW of my choice!

Paul's new jacket!

Paul and I loved the convention!


The Gin Blossoms!!!!
Look at that pretty BMW behind us

For those of you interested in learning what ViSalus is, I can tell you that you are basically changing your life.  They are nutritional shakes that help you get to a healthier you.



Its a 90 day Challenge to change your life!


I have started my 90-Day Challenge and I have a Vi Shake every morning for breakfast and every evening for dinner right after I have worked out.  There is so much nutrition in these shakes that it is unbelievable!!




Several of my ViSalus friends have children who drink the shakes in the morning  before school and they love them!  They tell their parents that they aren't as tired during the school day and they aren't starving before its even lunch time!

There are so many things that you can do with these shakes to keep it from getting boring!  Mixing the shake mix with just plain milk is good but its even better! :)  I have several recipes written down and placed on my refrigerator and I do something different all the time!

Strawberry Cheesecake Vi Shake!

Some of my favorites are Butterfinger, Strawberry Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Cup, and Triple Chocolate Crash!  I also use Silk Almond milk for added nutrition.  Silk is soy milk but don't freak out!  I am a HUGE fan of milk and when my boyfriend wanted to do the shakes with Silk and I about freaked out!

However, it is SO good and it last forever!  It doesn't spoil obviously because it has no dairy but for example Paul bought more milk for our shakes last night and the Used by date says 6/12!

Anyway if you would like more information about ViSalus, the 90-Day Challenge, and all the amazing things you gain by becoming a promoter please head on over to my website...you can also request for a FREE sample!!  Yes..I will send it to you for FREE!!!

Go check out ViSalus, ask me any questions you may have, and request a FREE sample!!

ViSalus Recipes
http://join-body-by-vi.com/2011/04/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes/

ViSalus Website
http://courtkneehampton.bodybyvi.com/

You can also check out how ViSalus gives back
http://courtkneehampton.visalusgiving.com/


Later Gater  ;)







1 comment:

Emily Meyers said...

Hey Courtney! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html