4.16.2012

Flea Market Finds/Mingle Monday

I am now in love with Flea Markets!

I used to think that Flea Markets were for people to get rid of the crap they don't want and so that other people can buy their crap and sell it again later!

BUT!!!  LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!
I have a HUGE adoration and love for .photography, so when I saw these items I had to buy them!




These were mixed in with the Photo-Dials that were in the Kodak box! 


























So these are definitely something that I don't mind buying!  I am so excited about them!  I have done some research on them and the man in the picture and Navy I.D.

I love it!  
I also love being apart of Meg's Mingle Monday!!



Mingle 240


Click on the photo above and join in on the fun!  

Later Gater  ;)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great finds! I've never been good at yard sales or flea markets or antique shopping. I think I need to go with someone who *is* good at that kind of thing!
Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)

Victoria said...

what awesome finds!! i love old cameras,they are so neat!